Why Hewlett-Packard Stock Looks Like Good Value
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ; recent price, 43) is a top-tier maker of computer hardware and printers that is growing by acquisition in services and software to become an even larger provider of information technology solutions. We believe that the advantages of larger scale and better balance between complementary hardware, software, and services segments include attracting customers seeking one-stop shopping, more recurring and stable revenue streams, better global market coverage, and, not least, a big opportunity to enhance profitability by cutting operational costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations