Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupé: Chauffeur Optional
It has an open top, exposed tailpipes, and an iPod cradle in the glove box. The Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé, on display at this week's Paris Motor Show, is definitely not your father's Rolls—even if the sticker price is an eye-popping $423,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy