It has been said that employees join an organization but they leave a supervisor, and you may be nodding in agreement. Supervisors and managers have a tremendous impact on the job satisfaction and productivity of employees. They set the tone and create and maintain the workplace climate. They also have the power to recognize and reward, and to provide feedback and opportunities for learning and development that most employees are seeking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’