Movers: Wells Fargo, Wachovia, Citigroup, ImClone, eBay
Citigroup (C) files a complaint against Wachovia (WB) and Wells Fargo (WFC) and the directors of both companies. Citi seeking more than $20 billion in compensatory damages and more than $40 billion in punitive damages from WFC for tortious interference with Citi's contract with WB. Citi is seeking relief from WB for its bad faith breach of that contract. S&P maintains hold on Citi shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing