Auto News: 40% in Poll Say Auto Sales Will Be Below 12 million in 2009By
An online survey of readers at www.autonews.com showed Monday afternoon that 40% predict that the auto industry will sell fewer than 12 million units next year.
Most site visitors are media, auto executives and dealers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision