S&P Picks and Pans: GE, UBS, Micron, Eli Lilly
Analysts' opinions on stocks in the news Thursday
S&P MAINTAINS HOLD OPINION ON SHARES OF GENERAL ELECTRIC (GE; 22.27):
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses