Digital Media Investment Down in Q3Heather Green
New study from UK industry analysts StrategyEye shows a slowddown in M&A and VC investments in digital media from Q2 to Q3.
The company says it tracked an 38% decline in the number of deals and an 81% decline in the value of M&A and VC investment in digital advertising, video, mobile content, gaming, social media and online media.
Venture capital activity decline: Number of deals: 48% to 151 Value of deals: 58% to $1.64 billion
M&A activity decline: Number of deals: 49% to 106 Value of deals: 82% to $36 billion
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision