Google's Green AgendaRob Hof
A few hours after Google issued a clean energy manifesto, CEO Eric Schmidt on Wednesday night held forth on the search giant’s plans and hopes for setting an entirely new agenda for energy in the U.S. This morning, Jeffery Greenblatt, Google’s Climate and Energy Technology Manager in the San Francisco Bay Area, issued Clean Energy 2030, a proposal to reduce the country’s dependence on fossil fuels. The plan calls for greatly expanded use of wind, geothermal, and solar energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020