The $60,000 Luxury EV
The Tesla Brand of luxury electric vehicles is certainly capturing a lot of the limelight as the era of the EV dawns. The company has announced a state-of-the-art US$250 million assembly facility in the heart of Silicon Valley Silicon Valley . The facility will build a new US$60,000 five-passenger luxury sedan with exceptional performance and a lithium-ion battery pack capable of delivering 240 miles per charge. The first sedans are likely to roll off the assembly line in late 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020