IMD: Admissions Q&A
The application for the International Institute for Management Development (IMD) in Lausanne, Switzerland, is thick, says Katty Ooms-Suter, director of IMD MBA Admissions and Career Services. Applicants must write about 12 essays, and three recommenders must send letters on their behalf. "We want people who are motivated," says Ooms-Suter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses