Expert Advice on Small Business Credit
The financial crisis has touched off worries among entrepreneurs about the status of their business loans and credit lines (BusinessWeek.com, 9/26/08). Will they have trouble rolling over their credit lines? Will new credit be available for small companies looking to fund operations? Smart Answers columnist Karen E. Klein posed some basic questions to two experts about this issue: Alex Grinewicz, executive vice-president for lending at Columbia Bank in Fair Lawn, N.J., and Nick Florio, an accountant and senior partner at accounting firm Citrin Cooperman in New York City. Edited excerpts of their conversations follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing