Dow Jumps 485 Points
Hope returned to Wall Street Tuesday as stocks recouped some of the deep losses from Monday's vicious market sell-off that was triggered by the surprising defeat of Bush's $700 billion bailout plan. Investors bet that Congress will heed President George Bush's call to pass the financial rescue plan quickly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks