Day 12: RegroupingBy
The twelfth day of Capitol Hill negotiations over just how to address the financial crisis is could prove to be a quiet one, at least publicly. In part, that’s because today is Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year holiday. But it’s also because everyone is regrouping after the spectacular failure of the administration’s proposal yesterday, and the accompanying plunge in the stock market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day