More Support for High Energy PricesJohn Carey
In early August, Business Week ran a cover story pointing out the benefits of expensive energy. For instance, high oil and gas prices water the flowers of innovation, stimulating everything from alternatives to clever ways to use energy more efficiently. The story provoked a flood of responses, most agreeing with the general idea that higher prices do help push the economy in the right direction. But what’s been surprising is how some big corporations have also embraced this view.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans