Concerns Mount over Lloyds-HBOS Deal
Further doubts were raised about Lloyds TSB's (LLOY.L) emergency takeover of HBOS (HBOS.L) yesterday, as influential analysts warned that the deal could leave Lloyds short of capital and exposed to a surge in bad debts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline