Billionaire Eli Broad on the Bailout
Billionaire Eli Broad was at the Clinton Global Initiative annual meeting in New York on Sept. 25 to announce the creation of an educational research laboratory at Harvard, yet another large gift from the philanthropist. BusinessWeek reporter Lawrence Delevingne spoke with Broad, who made his fortune in real estate and insurance, largely through holdings in American International Group (AIG), about the $700 billion Wall Street bailout and where he sees the economy heading. Here is an edited version of the conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020