Zombie Madness for Nintendo Wii
Light gun shooters aren't as popular as they used to be, but the genre's seen a renaissance on Wii, thanks to such games as Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Ghost Squad and The House of the Dead 2&3 Return. Now Sega's back with more zombie madness with The House the Dead: Overkill, a Wii exclusive monster mash starring everyone's favorite brain eaters. With plenty of headshots, gore and a nice layer of cheese, this will likely be a fine addition to the popular franchise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap