LEGO Batman: The Videogame
LEGO Batman: The Videogame doesn't stray far from the LEGO formula. You still build objects, beat enemies to pieces and work alongside a friend to solve puzzles and unlock bonus goodies. However, this game has a fresh new angle to it, letting you throw batarangs and use different suits to reach otherwise inaccessible areas. Villains also have their own missions, which are just as entertaining as the hero ones. In addition, the graphics look sweet and the soundtrack is excellent. Online play would've been cool, but overall, LEGO Batman will please gamers of all ages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day