A Big Slowdown in Stock Buybacks
While high-profile U.S. companies like Microsoft (MSFT), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), and Nike (NKE) have boosted their stock buyback plans in recent days amid elevated stock-market volatility, repurchase activity actually slowed considerably in the most recent quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas