Microstaq Scores Big Money from Good Energies
Earlier this month, eight years' worth of semiconductor development culminated in a DEMO God being awarded to Steve Booth, co-founder and vice-president for marketing at Microstaq. And his 15 minutes of fame are about to get a repeat performance. On Friday, Microstaq, which supplies an energy-efficient valve for air conditioning units, is expected to announce a $12.5 million funding led by Good Energies, a New York investment firm focused on renewable energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States