The $1 Trillion Solution: Will It Work?By
The numbers have gone so high that they’ve become inconceivable. Now Paulson and Bernanke are proposing a government fund or funds to buy up failed securities and prop up the financial system. The size of the bail-out funds: Roughly $1 trillion, give or take a few hundred billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing