New Possibilities During Tough Times
During challenging times, it’s particularly tough to imagine new possibilities and creative solutions. In fact, stressful conditions, economic issues, conflict, and uncertainty tend to make many people hunker and bunker. At such times it’s critical for a small business owner to ask questions that encourage and help redefine or restore a vision of a better future. Try asking questions like: "What would this issue look like if it was resolved and you were looking back on it six months from now?" or "What suggestions would a ‘future you,’ having found the solution, offer you today?"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards