Where do artists live in your city?By
I need your help. I’m working on a story about up-and-coming neighborhoods in major cities that are attracting young artists. These are places, such as the Bushwick section of Brooklyn, that are in the early stages of gentrification, where artists can still find affordable loft space and where mom-and-pop businesses haven’t yet been pushed out by the chain stores, restaurants, and coffee shops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks