After dominating the boxing ring with Fight Night Round 3, Electronic Arts is back with Facebreaker. Instead of taking the ultra-serious route, however, this is an arcade-style game with several humorous characters to knock around. It's not bad, although the game is plagued by severe balancing issues. Some boxers are more talented than others, and online match-ups are unfair, resulting in a Facebreaker finisher and a quick end to the match. At least the Create-a-Boxer mode is great, enabling you to scan yourself or a picture of someone into the game. That feature, plus the humorous characters and special moves, make Facebreaker worth a few rounds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing