To Innovate, Learn from Nature
Nature has had more than 3.8 billion years to perfect its survival strategy. Today, innovators and engineers are applying biomimicry practices to design products and solve engineering problems. For example, carpet manufacturer Interface created its nonglue carpet tiles by studying lizards’ feet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill