My Aston Martin Didn't Work
This past Labor Day weekend, I was offered the chance to test drive the 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage coupe. I jumped at it, of course. It's not every day one gets to test out a $135,000 sports car. Plus, after a couple years of writing stories about falling car sales, high gasoline prices, job cuts, and bankruptcy speculation, I figured our readers could use a break from the Sturm und Drang of today's car business
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States