Meet the New Campaign Aides: Fannie & FreddieBy
As Election Day nears,a few days can be an eternity in an election campaign. Some issues rise and then vanish completely in less time. But there are signs that, 48 hours after the government’s takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, this issue is likely to linger at least a little longer as a campaign theme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy