Increased Competition Hurts Yahoo Japan
While Yahoo! (YHOO) was fending off an unsolicited buyout bid from Microsoft (MSFT) earlier this year, the fate of the Web portal's Japan unit looked uncertain. Would Yahoo unload its 33% stake in Yahoo Japan (4689.T) to appease unhappy shareholders who were demanding that the company raise its value?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing