Air France to Run High-Speed Trains in 2010
"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," goes the old phrase. And when it comes to the battle in Europe between short-haul flights and high-speed trains, it seems like airline giant Air France-KLM (AIRF.PA) is taking this advice to heart.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis