Google Blinks Again on Privacy, More to ComeHeather Green
After Congress stepped up its inquiry of how Internet companies collect data for ad targeting, Jules Jules Polonetsky, AOL’s privacy officer predicted that we would see companies scrambling to pacify legislators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks