The Labor Market's Cruel Summer
The unemployment rate spikes to 6.1% in August, strengthening the case that the U.S. economy is in recession
By BusinessWeek, Standard & Poor's, and Action Economics staff
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks