The Benefits of a Customer Survey
If you’ve never systematically surveyed customers’ views on your organization, you probably don’t know what they are. We all need customer feedback to assess the performance of our salespeople, the quality of our products, and the value of our services. It helps us improve the success of our sales calls, gain an edge on the competition, reinforce strengths, and compensate for weaknesses. A well-designed customer survey can help you to: • Assess the company’s position with its very best customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing