MBA Recruiters Step Up When the Economy Steps Down
Any good strategist knows the best time to pounce is when your adversary is reeling. With that in mind, the 2008-09 MBA recruiting season should be prime time for recruiters who have been frustrated by hot competition for top MBAs—if they are willing to be smart about it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day