Italy Rewrites Rules to Save Alitalia
The beleaguered airline industry was rocked by more crises yesterday as the Italian government was forced to change the law to save its national carrier and Aer Lingus reported losses for the first half and predicted worse to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas