Amazon and B&N suggest wildly different booksBy
When I look at my book pages on Amazon and B&N, I find an enormous gap. B&N tells customers that people who buy The Numerati also purchase extremely heady books about math (which are way beyond me). They point them to Conceptual Spaces: The Geometry of Thought, and Foundations of Measurement, Vol II, Geometrical, Threshhold and Probabilistic Representations!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner