Splendid Santa Barbara Syrahs
Over the past few vintages, Craig Jaffurs has emerged as one of Santa Barbara's finest, most consistent winemakers, with his wines going from strength to strength. His specialties include single-vineyard syrahs as well as a grenache. Wines from these two renowned Rhône Valley varietals are often referred to as "Rhône Rangers" when made in California. Following are some of the most recent releases from Jaffurs Wine Cellars, all noteworthy as well as realistically priced for their quality. The winery's fax number is 805 962-7007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's