Universities Try Out New Digital Devices
Duke University made headlines in 2004 when it handed out Apple (AAPL) iPods to every incoming freshman. The Durham (N.C.) school began giving away the popular digital music players to see whether it made sense to record lectures and make digital copies available outside the classroom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap