Obama's Text Messaging PlanCatherine Holahan
If Barack Obama has his way, the revolution will be text messaged. The Democratic presidential nominee added another 30,000 phone numbers to his database Thursday night one hour after campaign officials encouraged supporters to text message the DNC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself