Blizzard's Diablo III: The Adventures Go On
Diablo III takes place two decades after the events of Diablo II, when you (the hero) defeated the three Prime Evils—Diablo, Mephisto and Baal. An unexpected casualty of your confrontation with Baal included the Archangel Tyrael, who destroyed the corrupted Worldstone and was never seen again. Since then, the world went relatively quiet, and the massive invasion from Hell expected to come from the Worldstone's destruction never came, causing the adventure against Prime Evils to fade from memory, with many believing it to be an exaggerated story. When Deckard Cain hears rumors of a new evil, he visits the ruins of Tristram, where a meteor falls to the earth and unleashes the forces of Hell once again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis