Housing: Is the Slowdown Slowing Down?
A relatively upbeat Case-Shiller reading and the slowing pace of home price declines point to hope that the housing market is nearing its bottom
By BusinessWeek, Standard & Poor's, and Action Economics staff
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States