No Reason to Worry?Jane Sasseen
There’s nervousness galore among Democrats as party leaders, supporters and delegates flooded the streets of Denver on the first day of their nominating convention. The source of that worry: despite deep economic woes that many expected to give Barack Obama a big advantage against rival John McCain, a spate of recent polls show the race in a virtual dead heat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure