S&P Picks and Pans: Lehman, Google, Intuit, LDK Solar, Bebe Stores
Analysts' opinions on stocks in the news Friday
S&P KEEPS HOLD RECOMMENDATION ON SHARES OF LEHMAN BROTHERS (LEH; 13.72):
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks