Freddie Mac or Big Mac?
The alarming decline in shares of government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae (FNM) and Freddie Mac (FRE)—amid rising worries about an eventual government bailout of the two capital-challenged mortgage financiers—is so worrisome and demoralizing to the financial markets and the citizens of this great republic that we're just going to have to make fun of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day