Boeing's Game: Bid or No Bid?
The high-stakes poker game between Boeing and the Northrop Grumman/EADS alliance to build $35 billion worth of airborne refueling tankers is taking a new and—for Boeing—very risky turn. Boeing says it has "little option" but to pull out of the tanker competition if the Defense Dept. doesn't give it six months to submit proposals for the larger plane with greater fuel capacity sought by the Air Force.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing