Vacation Homes Without All the Expense
With home prices tumbling in some of the country's most attractive second-home destinations, it might be tempting to pick up a bargain on a beach cottage, a cabin in the woods, or a pad close to the Vegas strip. But wait. It may make more sense to rent and take the financial stress out of owning a vacation home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis