Fresenius Stays Strong in Tough Times
There's talk of an impending economic slowdown in Germany, but there was no sign of it on a recent sunny day in the affluent Frankfurt suburb of Bad Homburg, nestled at the foot of the forest-covered Taunus mountains. Particularly not at the headquarters of German health-care company Fresenius (FREG.DE), located in a tidy Bad Homburg office park.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans