Movers: Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Hewlett-Packard, Verifone, Lehman
Freddie Mac (FRE) shares fall 0.52 to 3.65 after WSJ reports Freddie executives are due to meet with Treasury officials today to discuss the situation and the two sides may explore whether the Treasury could clarify its intentions in a way that would reassure investors. However, Reuters newswire says a Treasury spokeswoman declined to confirm this.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day