Energy Stocks: Time for a Fresh Look
If someone told you that a particular sector in the S&P 500 beat the market seven out of the last eight years by an average 17.9 percentage points per year (143 percentage points cumulatively) and was still outperforming for the eighth time through mid-August of the current year, would you buy, hold, or sell?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm