Al Gore's "We" Advertising Needs a MakeoverBy
I promise that this is a total coincidence. But for the second time in two days, I find myself going after the work of The Martin Agency in Richmond. It’s normally a fine agency, drawing much praise in this space. Indeed, yesterday, I was very complimentary toward the Geico ads, just not the decision by Geico and Martin to overplay the campaign in other venues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner