Aboard Emirates' First A380 to New York
After twelve and half hours of flying, one Bordeaux tastes the same as the next. Every seat position has been tried, and none are particularly comfortable. And even the most exciting film loses its appeal if you know that all it takes is a stretch of the arm to tap the screen and select any one of some 190 choices available. Luxury and tedium are close relatives. On the new Airbus A380, the two often meld.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy